Give Us A Call At 775-852-4300
Reduced Vaccine Clinic – for healthy pets only!Twice a month at A Plus Animal Hospital our doctors and team members help our community by providing our clients with special vaccine services.The prices are reduced – we charge our clients for vaccines only. The doctors perform a full, but brief physical exam and waive the examination fee. If any additional services, medical or behavioral consulting is needed, we will have you schedule a regular appointment with one of our doctors.This service is on a first-come-first-serve basis, and our new hours are from 2:00pm till 5:00pm, every first Tuesday and every third Thursday (with some exceptions) of each month.Sign up will start no earlier than 1:45 pm. As long as you are signed in by 5:00 pm, your pet will be seen the same day.If you have any questions, concerns or pricing questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Next Reduced Vaccine Clinics are Thursday April 17th & Tuesday May 6th.
Schedule An Appointment
- Foxtails and Pets
- It’s that season again. If you ever had a pet you have heard about foxtail nightmares. They can be encountered in our area and can cause harm to your pets. Our goal with this blog is to give you more information about this plant and some ideas on how to protect your pets from a foxtail emergency. Please call A Plus Animal Hospital and our doctors if you suspect that your doggie or kitty has a foxtail lodged in their skin, as it can migrate deeper and deeper, causing a serious injury. F… ...Nikolax/x
- Dr. Katerina Jensen, DVM - A Plus Animal Hospital
- Dr. Katerina Jensen, DVM - A Plus Animal Hospital Dr. Katerina Jensen, DVM - A Plus Animal Hospital http://aplusanimalhospital.com/meet-our-staff/veterinarians/katerina-jensen-dvm/ A Plus Animal Hospital 775.852.4300 http://aplusanimalhospital.com For information on how you can have a video like this done for your brand or business, give us a call at 775.453.2277… ...adminx/x
- Canine Circovirus Infection
- For the last few months, there has been some talk about a new disease "outbreak" in dogs. It started in Ohio, and it has been isolated in Michigan and California since the initial cases. It all started in August and early September, and it is still a hot topic in veterinary circles. With this article we hope to keep our clients in Northern Nevada updated on this issue. There are a lot of unanswered questions around this possible outbreak and in order to keep our doggie patients happy and… ...Nikolax/x
- Top 10 Cat Insurance Claims
- Health insurance for your pets is becoming more popular every year. It is a very helpful way of assisting pet owners in emergency situations, but also for semi-annual veterinary visits. Different companies offer different plans and you as a pet owner will need to do some research on what works the best for you and your pet. A good start is our blog about pet insurance companies with a list of websites: http://aplusanimalhospital.com/pet-insurance-options/ Some insurance companies are plan… ...Nikolax/x
- Hiking Tips
- The summer is in a full swing and outdoor activities are in their peak. We all want to share our time with our dogs and take them wherever we go. Hiking is a great exercise for both you and your pet, and there are plenty of hiking trails in our area. We want you to enjoy this bonding time with your pet, but there are some things to think about before you suit up and go for the mountains. Make sure your dog is healthy and in a good shape for hiking – please schedule an appointment with… ...Nikolax/x